20070228

Coffee & Crafts Night

UPDATE: This is now Coffee & Crafts 2/4
Crafters will meet the 2nd and 4th Friday nights starting at 6:00. Welcome Spring!



I'd hope that with this year's election cycle being (at least in theory) a little calmer, I'd be getting back to my dabbling in art. And what can be more fun that creativity, good coffee and good friends (some who I know and I hope other's I'll be meeting!)

Introducing...

Coffee & Crafts at Mojoz’s


All crafters are welcome to bring their project(s) and join with other crafty people for sharing, demonstrating, creativity and fellowship while enjoying the good eats available at Mojoz’s Coffeehouse

Friday nights, 6:00 to 8:00 starting March 9th

Mojoz’s Coffeehouse, corner of Culver and Albany Streets, Utica.
(315-735-3340)


March 9th will feature a make-n-take (for those interested) in learning to make rubber stamps from your own designs.

All creative people and all crafts welcome!

No comments: