20060818

Vote for Mike before Wednesday

If you've ever wished that a national Democratic group would support the kind of candidate you support, now is your chance. The DCCC is asking for your vote to help determine which candidate they will assist. If you support Mike Arcuri, vote now (at least before Wed the 23th) so the DCCC will help too by clicking here.

Early this year, the DCCC called asking me to donate to them. I told them that I wouldn't give them any more funding until they started supporting Democrats of the kind I like. Well, not only will I have to send some $ their way (but only after I've donated directly to the campaign) but these calls for votes gives each of us a chance to get the national group to realize who Democrats support.

Beside, if you don't vote in this, you give up your right to whine about how the national groups work.
Maimun

No comments: