20060319

For the Record

I have a feeling I might need to state this everytime I write an entry, but that gets boring. Besides which, I just shouldn't have to.

This blog is not a part of Arcuri for Congress.

I don't speak for Mike and no one could ever confuse us with each other.

Yes, I will write about the campaign because, like art, reading, counseling, my cat, the weather, West Wing, issues, Star Trek and everything else, it is a part of my life.

No, I will not be issuing campaign statements here nor answering questions that are better adddressed elsewhere.

That's it for now.
Maimun

1 comment:

24thIndependent said...

Better addressed elsewhere. I can accept that.

But the trouble is that there is no Arcuri for Congress campaign blog or discussion board or any other way to get in touch with Michael Arcuri other than to write a letter to a P.O. Box address.

Could you please speak to the Arcuri campaign committee about that when you next meet?

I mean this very sincerely. We all would benefit from truly having a better place to address these issues, and you deserve to have a space to just be yourself personally.